Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My ultimate Mommy Mantra....

As I sit at my desk, looking at my online calendar, I know that I am forgetting something.  A lot of things...but I DO know where my kids are...EXHALE.  Did I run payroll?  Did I send the permission slips back to each of their schools?  Am I ready for my callback..wait! What did I wear to the first call (reference Iphoto pic of self taken immediately after audition).  What do the kids to wear to their three auditions?!?!

At this moment in my day...I tell myself to ease up (on myself) and I repeat my Mommy Mantra...


I KNOW WHERE MY KIDS ARE
and that's really all that matters



4 comments:

  1. Wow, all actors. That has to be a lot of work and stress for you. But knowing where your kids are is half the battle. Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! A house full of actors is quite funny, as I am the only outwardly silly one in my home (and the littlest one)....opposite of what people would think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! Thanks for stopping by my blog, looking forward to reading more of yours :)

    ReplyDelete