Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reboot,reenergize, regroup...!

While I sit here in the midst of vacation chaos, I have realized that I could be on vacation AT HOME! I feel focused and intent on taking care of myself while I am away from home. I have even finished reading two books that I've been reading at home ...for the past 8 months! I see that no matter what business I am in; whether it is entertainment, a 9-5, raising children, or starting a new path, I must commit to me. And that's what I'm doing....starting Yesterday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment