Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's not personal...you're just not right

Boy have I felt the personal sting of knowing a casting director is not interested in me. PERIOD. I could name names, but then that would secure me on their list of "Oh, for sure never Keri!" What a whirlwind of a week! Auditions by myself, with Sayeed, with Yara; driving the kids to auditions, callbacks, basketball, producer's sessions!? Sometimes I get confused....mommy/volunteer driver/commercial actress/educator/book keeper...the list could continue! Rest assured there are a few things that don't come near my list.



No comments:

Post a Comment