Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings or OMG an hour of my sleep has been stolen!


It all started so well, theoretically. Push the clock ahead an hour, get everyone completely exhausted, so bedtime would come sooner. WRONG!! I was completely exhausted, everyone went to bed late, and I stayed up and watched more Netflix. It's like I self-sabotage! 4 hours of sleep, up Monday morning to get Sayeed to set in the LBC --an hour drive, really?!!? the upside is that Blair Underwood is playing his father, so my eyes were not the least bit sore :-). All that being said, I need two people to help tomorrow! I plan on going to Australia to talk about ED....long story (not really, I have a callback) and Sayeed shoots again tomorrow. Oh yeah, Yara has two auditions as well. WHEW!! I am tired already....thinking of which movie to watch right know

No comments:

Post a Comment