Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sayeed on THE EVENT!

Middle child just shot the last episode of the season for the NBC drama, The Event last week .....ooooooh  I know what happens.........!!!!  Dear Universe....could Mr. Underwood play my dad too? Hee hee hee :-)




5 comments:

  1. He is so handsome! I can't believe the season is already over! Positive thoughts on renewals for both our shows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parenthood is a sure thing...
    I just take each day on set as another cool experience, because the moment I hang my hat on a renewal, release date, etc. Murphy's Law kicks in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you loud and clear! Nothing is a "sure" thing. I think that is why we still live up in Sacramento. Just enjoying the ride while we are on it and happy to have had the experience when it ends:) Onwards and upwards, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice happy, proud expression on his face. I bet there is one on your face too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, every day that we decide to keep our toes dangling in the water of this crazy business is a day that we need to recommit to remaining sane, thoughtful, gracious and happy, huh??

    ReplyDelete