Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Remember...."down time" is really "up time"

I, like many of my commercial acting peers, have had a bit of time on my hands....leading in to the spring holidays, things quiet down on the audition front.  Typically, a drastic slowdown would make me feel stir crazy, and I would call my agent to see if it was time to totally change up my game!

 Silly me.... I have changed my tune....I have shifted my paradigm and can now (clearly) see that the down time was sent from above...just for me!  I have had the best time moving my consulting business forward and beginning a new venture with a terrific friend.  I try to remember that what ever is happening..or NOT happening... is SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment