Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pull out that laminated list of Goals you Keep in Your Back Pocket Y'all!

Wait?!? What do you mean you can't find that piece of paper that you held in your hands,  like a newborn, at the beginning of the year.  That paper that held all of your hopes and dreams for 2011!  That paper that with specific action steps, line items....

Well, you get my point....It's time to dig those goals out of the random notebook and PLACE THEM IN YOUR WALLET!


I'll post a little later.....once I locate my list :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment