Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

When Legends are real.....

So, as I am committed to being the best darn commercial / actress that I can be, I just finished Killian McHugh's four week Commercial Callback class. In a bunch of words: This player is amazing! He is a working actor, right hand man to an amazing casting director, and a philanthropist. It is clear to me that his passion is to help his fellow actor (that's me!!) be more than good, but be great....! He wants our hearts to sing, as we display our insides to these clients that ultimately are selling product. He wants us to find joy! OK, sounds cheesy, but cheesy can be true you know! His class is insightful, helpful, challenging (as hell) and fun. I am excited to bring me to the table, and stop squishing the Leo! Whew that man is inspiring. My ode to Killian McHugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment