Commercial Mommy is how my friends describe me. In fact, it's how I describe myself. A Los Angeles based actress, juggling the every day demands of co-parenting three children, who are also actors. I know that I am not alone in this circus feat! I have been successful in helping my kids create careers, remain accelerated in school and evolve into beautiful human beings. By sharing my journey, strategies and insights.....I hope to be of assistance AND inspiration to all of the other commercial mommies and daddies in the biz!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Toto...are we in LA?


We have made it thru week one in LA....That's Louisiana for all of us folks that think Los Angeles (LA) is the capital of the universe! Yara's first shoot day for Butter was today...and guess who made it in the shot, front and center?!!? Wait for it.....ME!!!
That's all I'll tell you for now...you are just going to have to check it out in the theatres. Anyway, boy did I have a doozy of a day, outside of playing mama bear and keeping Yara safe. I am happy to report that at the end of the day, my daughter still loves the art of playing for the camera, I still love being with her, my family is healthy and happy and I am feeling abundant!

Blessings Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment